How to get here
Hotel Ariston is located in Via Ferrer n. 7, in the heart of Piombino, its historical center... with its restaurants, its bars, gelaterias, shops, supermarkets. Thanks to a special permission for our guests, it is possible to reach the Hotel with the car, even if it is in the pedestrian areacon i suoi ristoranti, bar, gelaterie, negozi, supermercati.
The sea is only 300 meters far! What are you waiting for? Come and join us!
How to get here
- from North, the nearest exit is Venturina;
- from South, the nearest exit is Vignale Riotorto;
The main train station is Piombino! It is in the town center and only 200 metres from the Hotel.
If you cannot find a direct solution to Piombino, try Campiglia Marittima, where you can find a well organised bus service to Piombino.
(Please note that Piombino Marittima is the train station at the port, 1,8 km far from the Hotel)
Especially during the summer there are many services from Milan and Florence.
From Campiglia Marittima you can take bus n. 02A, and go down at Via Lombroso or Via Leonardo Da Vinci.
The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei in Pisa. From Pisa you can reach Piombino with a well organised train service.
If you are coming from the Islands and arrive at the port, it is really easy to reach us.
- you can take bus n. 1 and go down at Piombino Train Station or Via Leonardo Da Vinci (final destination);
- you can take the train that goes from Piombino Marittima to Piombino;
- with the car you can go straight on Viale Regina Margherita. Then you turn right in Via Costa (where there is Coop Supermarket at the corner), and right again in the first street (Via Ferrer).
Phone +39 0565 226060 or +39 0565 226080!